City Government: Public Notices
Public Notices & Press Releases
The Castle Rock Planning Commission’s regular meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, Nov 20, 2019 at 6:00 pm. This meeting will be held in the Planning Room across from the Clerk Treasure’s Office in City Hall; located at 141 A St SW.
- Public Notice: Public Works will replace pavement and pave driveway approaches associated with the Dougherty Drive NE Water Main Replacement Project. Works begins on Thursday, Nov 7, 2019, weather permitting. (Public Notice Posted Nov 5, 2019)
- Public Notice: Public Works will be flushing hydrants throughout the city on Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019. Project is expected to take a full day to complete. (Public Notice Posted Nov 4, 2019)
- Public Notice: Due to delays of approvals from funding agencies and weather conditions, the Dougherty Drive NE Full Depth Reclamation Project is now scheduled to go out to bid in February of 2020 with an estimated construction start date of May 2020. (Public Notice Posted Sep 9, 2019)
Due to a scheduling conflict, the City of Castle Rock Planning Commission regular meeting will be held on May 23, 2019 at 6:00 pm, in lieu of the May 15, 2019 meeting. The meeting will be held in the Building and Planning Room located in the Castle Rock City Hall Building, 141 ‘A’ Street SW, Castle Rock, Washington. Members of the public, as always, are invited to attend the Planning Commission Meeting. Please contact City Hall at 274-8181, if you have any questions or need further information.
- Public Notice: City staff will be presenting the Dougherty Drive NE Reclamation Project design to the Castle Rock City Council for their review at the regular City Council Meeting on Monday, May 13, at 7:30 p.m., in Castle Rock Senior Center, 222 Second Ave SW. (Public Notice Posted May 8, 2019)
- Public Notice: Dougherty Dr. NE Water Main Replacement – Limited driveway access for 890 Dougherty Dr. NE – East Village Apartments, starting Tuesday, April 16, 2019. (Public Notice Posted April 15, 2019)
- Public Notice: The Dougherty Dr. NE Water Main Replacement project is scheduled for April 15–May 3, 2019. Hours of work are Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. While there will be some street closures between Ramsey Street NE and Walsh Ave. NE, at no time will residents or customers not be able to access the home or businesses except for the actual driveway crossing, which will be kept to a minimum. (Public Notice Posted April 8, 2019)
- Public Notice: In preparation for the Dougherty Dr. NE Reclamation Project, the City of Castle Rock Public Works Department will be removing trees on the west side of Dougherty Dr. NE from the south city limit line to Walsh Ave. NE. Work is scheduled March 4-8.
Link to an archive of older public notices.