City Government: Public Notices
Public Notices & Press Releases
- Notice of Special Meeting: 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, March 1, 2017. Castle Rock City Council to consider second reading and adoption of proposed Ordinance No. 2017-01.
- Public Hearing Notice: Extension of Moratorium on Marijuana and Cannabis-Infused Products, 7:40 p.m. February 27, 2017, Castle Rock Senior Center, 222 Second Avenue SW. (Posted 2/15/2017)
- Proposed UGA Amendments – Staff Report to the Planning Commission
- City Council Change of Meeting date from December 26 to December 19.
- Notice of Budget Workshop Meeting: 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, November 22, 2016. Purpose of this meeting is to discuss the proposed budget for fiscal year ending December 31, 2017.
- Notice of Public Hearing to provide information and receive testimony on a proposed land exchange involving lands in Cowlitz County. All written testimony re: Land Exchange No. 86-087302 must be received by November 30, 2016.
- Notice of Budget Filing and Public Hearings for 2017 Fiscal Budget and 2017-2022 Capital Facilities Plan on November 28 and December 12, 2016. (Posted 11/04/2016)
- Public Notice: The City of Castle Rock has issued a Mitigated Determination of Nonsignificance (MDNS) for the Al Helenberg Memorial Boat Launch Damaged Piling Replacement. (Posted 11/04/2016)
- Public Notice: The City of Castle Rock announces they are accepting applications from persons interested in serving on the City Council. Closing date 10/21/2016.
Documents: Public Notice, Requirements & Details | Application Document
- Public Notice: The City of Castle Rock has issued a Determination of Nonsignificance (DNS) for the adoption of an annual updated six-year TIP. (Posted 6/27/2016)
- Public Notice: The City of Castle Rock has issued a modified Mitigated Determination of Nonsignificance (MDNS) for the Al Helenberg Memorial Boat Launch Sediment Removal Project. (Modified 6/01/2016)
- Special Meeting Notice: The Castle Rock City Council will hold a SPECIAL MEETING Monday, May 2, 2016, at 7:30 p.m. at Castle Rock Senior Center, 222 Second Avenue SW, Castle Rock, WA. Purpose: to consider first reading of amended Ordinance No. 2016-01, adopted finding of facts to support a moratorium against legal, for profit sale, growing, production and processing of marijuana intended for medical and/or recreational use in all zoning districts of Castle Rock.
- Public Hearing Notice Marijuana Moratorium, 7:30 p.m. Monday, April 25, 2016. *** NEW LOCATION *** Creative Learning Center (CLC), Castle Rock Elementary School, 700 Huntington Avenue South, Castle Rock, Washington. (Updated 4/20/2016)
- Marijuana Moratorium – Enacted March 14, 2016
- Public Notice: Notice of Determination of Nonsignificance & Public Hearing, 2016 Update to City of Castle Rock & Castle Rock School District #401 Park & Recreation Plan. The City Council will hold a public hearing on the plan’s adoption as part of its regular meeting
scheduled to begin at 7pm on February 8, 2016, in the Council Chambers located in Senior
Center, 222 Second Avenue SW, Castle Rock, WA. (02/04/2016)
Link to an archive of older public notices.