Forms Available to Download
- Temporary Use Permit Agreement
- Application for City Business License
- Facility Use Insurance and Indemnification Agreement
- Standard Tort Claim Form
- Public Records Request Form
- Retail Water Sales Application
Department of Building & Planning Master Application - complete and return to the Building/Planning Department
State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA) Checklist (Word Document)
- City of Castle Rock Zoning Districts [updated 1/30/12]
- City of Castle Rock Comprehensive Plan Land Use Designations [updated 1/30/12]
- Critical Areas map
City of Castle Rock Small Public Works Transition Announcement
Effective January 1, 2010, the City of Castle Rock is transitioning our Small Public Works Roster to the new MRSC Rosters shared online database. This includes both contractors and consultants listed on the Small Works and Engineering & Architecture rosters.
To continue being eligible to work on small public works projects or consultant projects with the City of Castle Rock, please register your company for free with Municipal Research Service Center (MRSC) Rosters at www.mrscrosters.org and select the City of Castle Rock in your account.
Any City of Castle Rock applications previously submitted cannot be used. You must re-apply.
For more information about registering, contact MRSC Rosters at 206-625-1300 or email@example.com. Questions for the City of Castle Rock, you may call (360) 274–7478.