Planning For Our Future!
Outline: Elements of the Comprehensive Plan
Land Use: Download Chapter III
- Urban Growth – land use within the Urban Growth Boundary
- Residential Development
- Commercial Development
- Downtown Development
- Public land Development
- Industrial Development
- Open Space and Recreation
- Historical and Cultural Resources
Housing: Download Chapter IV
Would describe the existing housing demographics, and develop goals for housing in general taking the following into consideration.
Transportation: Download Chapter V
Would explain the existing system, finances, future needs. Goals for Transportation as a whole incorporating items below.
- Level of service standards for local, regional and state transportation facilities
- A multi-year financial plan (TIP)
- Intergovernmental coordination efforts
- Demand management strategies
Capital Facilities: Download Chapter VI
Prioritize capital facilities improvements by type.
- Water Supply
- Storm Drainage
- Solid Waste
- Parks and Recreation
- Emergency Services
- Criminal Justice/Police
- Fire Protection
General and proposed location, capacity of existing and proposed utilities.
- Natural Gas